1. To see picturesque musical horizons, swaying on the waves of a vast ocean of beautiful melodies.
2. Enjoy the highest level of pianist performance.
3. In sound diversity, consider the diversity of the world around us.
Concert of pianist Dmitry Onishchenko in Kiev. The program "One Hundred Years Ago in Europe".
On October 11, the unsurpassed Dmitry Onishchenko will play for you in the House of Actor. A world-famous pianist will present the amazing program "100 years ago in Europe." Meetings of this level are always welcome among the metropolitan audience. Therefore, we recommend choosing comfortable seats in the hall today and ordering tickets in advance.
“100 years ago in Europe”: works by great composers performed by maestro Dmitry Onishchenko.
The concert program "100 years ago in Europe":
• A. Berg - Theme and Variation in A Minor;
• C. Debussy - six preludes;
• A. Granados - two pieces from the Goyeschi cycle;
• J. Sibelius - cycle "Trees" Or. 75;
• N. Nizhankovsky - Little Suite "Letters to her";
• A. Scriabin - Preludes Op. 74;
• S. Rachmaninov - five preludes from Ohr. 23 and op. 32.
The music of the first third of the 20th century in the piano performance of a virtuoso musician is a real delight for a connoisseur. Debussy and Berg blink at each other, agreeing on new tricks. The romanticist Granados will share his rapture with the beauty of the sea sunset. Then Jan Sibelius looks sternly at the viewer, losing the stage to Nestor Nizhankovsky. In anticipation of something incredible, Scriabin will appear, passing the word to the great Rachmaninov.
The main idea of the concert is to show the diversity of life and emphasize the importance of creation.
Dmitry Onishchenko received an excellent musical education, improving his skills under the guidance of professors from Great Britain and the USA. The pianist has won high awards at many international competitions and has released more than 20 discs of his recordings.