1. In one evening and two hours of the festival you will be able to see 3 or 4 premieres of contemporary dance at once and get acquainted with the whole spectrum of the latest trends in this kind of art.
2. You’ll be the first in the world to see the newborn future masterpieces of contemporary choreography.
3. Artil minifest is your personal opportunity to join the contemporary art of the three European countries without leaving your own city. It’s like going on a cultural EuroTrip while staying at home.
‘Bodies in motion’ is an evening comprised of 3 dance performances – 3 contemporary dance premieres, 3 explorative adventures told with bodies, by young choreographers, the Artil Project participants. These performances were created in the past 2 months at Artil art incubator and are getting their final form right this very moment to be presented in front of you, dear viewers of Artil minifest.
We’re happy to invite you to the premieres of the following newborn contemporary dance artpieces:
· “untitled” by Katharina Ludwig, Austria
· “EXIT” by Oleksandra Lytvyn, Ukraine
· “Reflection of Perception” by Rita Lira, Ukraine
It’s a kind of experience you can’t get in an auditorium of a regular theatre. You’ll find yourself in an unusual space where art doesn’t give readymade senses, but rather invites you to create them right this instance.
Right after the performances there will be a discussion where you’ll be able to express your own feelings, be it delight or disappointment. This format is an essential part of contemporary dance perception that couldn’t be left out. So don’t plan anything for Artil minifest evenings – leave room for new experience.
Duration of the event: premiere performances 1 h 20 mins + discussion 40 mins.
To see all 7 premieres visit the first evening of the festival in Dnipro,“Performing the invisible” on September 12th https://concert.ua/en/event/artil-minifest-dnipro