1. Unique concept of the show, whose analogues simply do not exist in the world.
2. An extraordinary event that will not leave anyone indifferent.
3. Evening, full of romance and drama in every note!
On August 14, at the Odessa Opera and Ballet Theater stage, two brilliant orchestras - the Odessa City Orchestra and the Grand Orchestra will come together in a decisive creative struggle. The first Odessa derby in the history of the show "Battle of the Orchestras" will be held in the midst of the holiday season and promises to be particularly hot!
Odessa City Orchestra - well-known to the public in Odessa for popular concert programs, as well as for participation in the Battles of Orchestras. The head of the orchestra and the main conductor is charismatic and resourceful Yuriy Lytovko, always knows what to surprise viewers and rivals.
The Grand Orchestra is a bright young band, whose performances feature a charge of positive energy and drive, with the unchanging finesse of taste in choosing a repertoire. The head of the orchestra is a talented conductor Vitaliy Kovalchuk, who worked in Germany, Hungary, the Czech Republic and Switzerland, and also led the Leipzig Youth Orchestra. Vitali has a special creative vision and a living passion.
The Grand Orchestra is new to the Battle of the Orchestras show, but they boldly challenged the experienced "Odessa City Orchestra", and are determined to fight for victory.
Leading show "Battle of Orchestras:
- a dancer, a TV presenter, a judge of the projects "Dance everyone!", "Ukraine has a talent", "Dances with the stars", courageous and stylish, a favorite of women - Vlad Yama.
- Charming, bright, cheerful blonde - Kristina Ped.
Star guest of the show - star Cirque du Soleil, superfinalist of the show America's Got Talent, the best juggler of the world - incredible Viktor Kee!
Orchestras are getting ready, get ready!