1. You will be able to independently determine the main problem in your spoken speech
2. Improve the quality of your speech
3. 100% of the practice
A master class for those whose activities are connected, or will be connected with public speaking, as well as for all interested in the quality of their sounding speech.
Diction and voice - a practical lesson:
- How to determine their vocational problems;
- How to change bad speech habits;
- How to stop swallowing words and endings;
- How to achieve clarity of speech;
- How to improve the voice;
- How to build steps to change the diction and voice;
- "Diction + voice" - this is a huge motivational push to improve speech;
- From dream to real business! You will take the first concrete step towards improving your diction and voice.
To achieve your goal of improving diction and voice, you:
- Identify the main problem in your speaking speech;
- Make a clear plan for work on the speech device;
- Determine the specific time for which, you can change your speech;
- Assemble a support team in the person of relatives, friends or co-workers, with them you will share your achievements and successes in the work on speech;
- Evaluate the significance of your work on speech and understand who will benefit from your good diction and voice, in addition to you.
What will happen at the training:
- Your speech, voice problems will be diagnosed;
- Basic technical tools will be developed to work on the technique of speech and voice;
- Practical recommendations for independent work on speech will be given.
What methods are used:
- In work on the diction, the author's technique is used by Kolenko AV, the classical method of "mechanical repetition", and also the "game method";
- In the work on the voice, the method proposed by Eduard Mikhailovich Chareli is used.
Duration: 3 hours
Working languages: Ukrainian, Russian.
Training will be useful for all comers, but there is a limit:
- children under 12 years;
- people who do not have a personal desire to participate in the master class.
Trainer Kolenko Anfisa Vladimirovna - senior teacher of the stage of theatrical speech of the Kiev National Theater, Film and Television University. IK Karpenko-Kary.