1. Gloriose Quattro is an original concept and an unusual realization of the quartet genre.
2. At the concert, the audience will be able to enjoy two completely dissimilar works.
3. A unique project will be put on the Ukrainian stage for the first time: hurry to get new impressions!
October 12 at the Oktyabrsky stage - debut: Gloriose Quattro concert in the framework of the project Coming Home. Come to enjoy the wonderful creations of European and Slavic authors performed by talented musicians!
The central idea of the project is to tune the subtlest spiritual connection between musicians and creativity, capturing the Ukrainian listener with magnificent works for the quartet. In the concert program - two quartet canvases, completely different in style and origin:
- Haydn, "The Lark" (The Lark),
- Dvorak, the quartet "American" (American quartet).
Real gourmets will appreciate bright quartet miniatures:
- Joaquin Turin's "The Toreador's Prayer" (La Oration del torero),
- Anton Webern "Slow story" (Langzamer zatz),
- Elements of the quartets of Robert Schumann, Frans Schubert.
On stage for you this evening:
- Julia Belyanevych de Howe - violin (Netherlands),
- Olesya Zavada - violin (Ukraine),
- Irina Oneshchak - viola (Ukraine),
- Ekaterina Polyanskaya - cello (Ukraine).