Recently, the news is that the Ukrainian studio has won the international interior design competition. FEDORIV HUB has decided to make a cut of Ukrainian local studios and to understand how the Ukrainian product creates a wind on the world stage.
How do they get it? What is the secret to working with talents, how to organize the creative process, and most importantly how to sell creative solutions and where to look for clients?
- Arthur Scharf - CEO of YØDEZEEN Design Studio
- Denis and Katya Vakhramyeva - creators of FILD Studio
- Dmitry Sivak - Owner of Sivak + Partners Studio, author of dmitriysivak.com Design Blog
- Sergey Makhno - founder of the Ukrainian Design and Architecture Studio Sergey Makhno Architects
- Kateryna Sokolova - founder and creative director of NOOM brand and SOKOLOVA design studio.
- Elena Marchenko - Development Director, Yakusha Design
- Artem Kupriyanenko - founder and CEO of creative studio Omega Render
- Slava Balbek is the founder of the Balbek bureau interior design studio and the propro furniture brand.