1. You will have an unforgettable evening in the format of a performance-concert.
2. "I am Kvitka" - the first and unique theatrical production, dedicated to Kvitka Tsisyk.
3. The performance is not only a story about the tragic fate of a Ukrainian singer, but also a reflection of her rich song heritage.
May 18 we invite you to the capital's Congress Hall for a unique performance-concert "I'm a Kvitka". Live performance and bright energy will not leave anyone indifferent.
At the heart of the text of the solo performance is Tatyana Cherep-Peroganich's musical play "Kvitka Tsisyk. Longing for Ukraine. " The main roles are performed by:
- Victoria Vasalatiy (actress of the Ivan Franko Theater, laureate of the Theater Award "Kyiv Pectoral"),
- Yuri Kondratyuk (famous rock musician, member of the group Yurcash).
The director-director is the head of the Kiev theater Valery Nevedrov.
The performance in honor of Kvitka Tsisyk, an American singer with Ukrainian roots, will tell about the tragic fate of a talented actress. After living a short life, she managed to leave a bright trace in the music and 2 discs with Ukrainian songs. Kvitka Tsisyk sang a rare coloratura soprano. In her vocal timbre there was a ringing overtone with violin tones. The singer also owned a unique manner of performance, "white voice."
You will hear many beautiful Ukrainian songs and discover the image of the emotional and immensely talented Kvitka Tsisyk. Waiting for you!