1.Kindoland is an opportunity for one day to present a real fairy tale to your child, and the impressions will stay with him forever!
2. All animation, entertainment and show program will go a WHOLE DAY, and not a couple of hours, and all this is included in the price.
3. A wonderful way to celebrate a children's birthday, where everything has been done and thought out for you.
Big Children's Festival KINDOLAND is back!
We will realize the dream of every child and take everyone to the colorful world with our favorite characters and entertainment.
- more than 30 animators with fun contests, games and prizes;
- a whole day of saturated shows: scientific, foamy, soap bubbles, foam rubber, paper;
- a city of trampolines to jump to the skies;
- a large area of aquagrimers, because boys always want to become superheroes, and girls are fairies;
- outdoor puppet theater;
- A culinary studio, where children learn to cook masterpieces from the best chefs;
- Baby-zone with a separate trampoline;
- fabulous photo zones for memorable pictures;
- workshops: everyone will be able to sculpt, build, create paintings, draw with a 3D pen, learn sand animation;
- clowns, hothulists, jugglers;
- LEGO zone;
- Paradise for girls: hair, makeup, manicure;
- Quest with pirates in search of treasure;
- Real transformers, flown in from another galaxy;
- PIZZA-time: a hearty meal among the active day;
- Incendiary disco with confetti;
- And of course, a HUGE festive CAKE!
The scenery and atmosphere will delight even the most demanding visitors. For parents, we have prepared a lounge area, food court and children's goods market.
All the animation, entertainment and show program will go a WHOLE DAY, not a couple of hours, and all this is included in the price.The festival will be held only once, hurry to buy a ticket.
The quantity is limited! A ticket purchased in advance guarantees your passage to the event and costs 300 UAH.
On-site ticket price: 350 UAH.
Children up to 2 years (not inclusive!) For free.
What ?: Children's Festival KINDOLAND
When ?: June 1 from 10:00 to 20:00;
Where ?: LETOPARK