"Bossa Nova is Brazilian music that has captivated the world" (c) Rui Castro
On the 10th of May we will feel the sun of Brazil and the flames of passion - "Bosanov Jazz" with the Quartet Ruslan Egorov!
• A colorful combination of Brazilian folklore and harmony of jazz
• a team of professionals, known to fans of jazz for over 8 years
• live Brazilian melodies that were heard in the famous New York Carnegie Hall
• You will hear the music of legendary Tom Jobim
• atmosphere of romance and carelessness
As part of the Quartet Ruslana Yegorova outstanding personalities of the Ukrainian jazz scene:
Ruslan Yegorov - vocals, keys
Dmitry "Bobin" Alexandrov - tenor saxophone
Mykola Kisthenov is a double bass player
Pavel Halytsky - drums
Ruslana Yegorova performs a "golden" voice of Ukrainian jazz - 100% hit bosanov - "Só Danço Samba", who at one time conquered the legendary Ella Fitzgerald!
May 10 is a charming evening, for one evening you will be transferred to the beach of Ipaneme! Vruki was a cocktail, and the body was spinning in a light dance under the rhythms of bosanov.