The play "Love Me Don't Leave" will take place in Kyiv on February 24, 2024 at 6:00 p.m. in the Golden Gate Theater.
Why is it worth going to the theater to see the play "Love Me Don't Leave" in Kyiv?
- A touching dramatic production that will not leave anyone indifferent.
- The multifaceted image of the main character, skillfully embodied on stage.
- Joint search for an answer to the question "How to live on?"
The play "Don't Leave Me Love" in Kyiv
"Love me do not leave" is a deep dramatic performance based on the play by Olga Annenko. The creators of the play offer an unusual definition of its genre: "if flowers could talk." The decision-making group includes:
- director Tanya Gubriy;
- artist-director Olga Troyan;
- the authors of the musical design Bohdan Lysenko, Vladyslav Onishchenko;
- video content - Yulia Ostroushko.
Honored Artist of Ukraine Vitalina Bibliv plays the lead role.
An important reminder of the shared pain that unites millions today
The performance was the result of the joint work of female artists, each of whom conveyed the emotions and experiences of the main character Katya through herself:
- actress Vitalina Bibiliv admits that she couldn't hold back tears while reading the text. After all, the image of a mother, who today above all else is waiting to meet her child, is close to almost every woman;
- playwright Olga Annenko presents the play "Love Me Don't Leave" as a documentary about millions of Ukrainian women united by a common pain - through the prism of the story of Katya, a florist who was forced to leave for France, and with her son Vitalik, a volunteer, for several days there is no connection... And it seems that all around are painful losses and changes. What will happen next is unknown. But you have to live with all this somehow;
- director Tanya Gubriy sees the production's mission as reminding everyone how important it is to keep in touch, hear each other, empathize. Every personal story is priceless, every story should be respected.
"Love me do not leave" is about how all women at some point became one mother, on the care of which the collective future will depend. The duration of the performance is 60 minutes. Age limit is 12+. We draw your attention: in the performance, air raid sirens are sounded, documentary footage is shown, which can be traumatic. Before meeting!
Where to buy tickets for the play "Love Me Don't Leave" in Kyiv?
You can buy tickets online at Concert.ua.