1. Do self-development.
2. Improve your skills.
3. Mastery of public speaking is a necessity for a modern person.
“Great dictators” - the name of the cool master class of public speaking. You are waiting for interesting pieces, a lot of interactivity and useful life hacking from the actors of the theater "Actor".
You have to speak publicly, but you still don’t understand how to overcome the constraint, make friends with the audience and effectively convey the message to everyone in the hall? At the “Great Dictators” master class, real professionals will share with you the tricks and rules of effective public speaking.
The program was prepared by directors and actors of the theater and cinema: Slava Zhila, Alexander Zhila, Victoria Mushtey, Peter Rusanenko.
After the master class you will know for sure:
- where to start the performance in order to gain confidence in the audience;
- how to make your speech interesting and fascinating;
- how to gesticulate and skillfully hide uncertainty;
- how magnetism is brought up;
- there are still many, many useful receptions for public speaking.
Waiting for you!