The daylight saving time of the summer, the sun is sparkling in the reflection of water, from the shore of the Dnieper blows a light breeze, bringing with it the familiar melodies. This evening, the program "Greatest Hits" will be performed by the National Academic Brass Band.
Different directions of jazz, legendary jazzmen and their most famous compositions - all this one evening on the coast of the South Coast. The program features evening hits by Ellie Fitzgerald, Shirley Bessie, Frank Sinatra, James Brown, Ray Charles, Herbie Hancock, and Chika Coria. And also the best of repertoire of orchestras: Glenn Miller, Duke Ellington, County Bassy, Benny Goodman, and Gordon Goodwin.
This evening will sound:
Feeling Good - Newley, Leslie Bricusse
Sing, Sing, Sing - Louis Prima
Hit The Road Jack - Percy Mayfield
Can`t Buy Me Love - John Lennon, Paul McCartney
I Know Why - Glenn Miller
It Do not Mean A Thing - Duke Ellington, Irving Mills
and this is far from all ...
This evening, jazz classics will flourish with new colors in the sound of the scent. The melodies that can not be forgotten will be performed by the virtuosos of the National Academic Brass Band of Ukraine.
The collective was founded in 1979 at the initiative of the Union of Composers of Ukraine, as the State Brass Band. To this day, he is one of the leading musical groups of the country, the first and the only Ukrainian civilian orchestra of this level and status. The orchestra is a regular participant of prestigious musical festivals of the country, artistic holidays and celebrations. Repeatedly successfully represented national musical art abroad - he participated in wind music festivals in the Netherlands and in Germany.
Composition of the orchestra:
• Conductor: Oleksiy Vikulov
• Saxophones: Rostislav Zaitsev (saxophone alto), Igor Garan (saxophone alto), Stanislav Slaston (saxophone tenor), Vladislav Shevyakin (saxophone tenor), Roman Kozionov (saxophone baritone)
• Pipes: Volodymyr Spasichenko, Dmitry Melnychenko, Petro Polonsky, Yaroslav Salenko, Dmitry Malmo
• Trombones: Valery Chesnokov, Alexander Epifanov, Sergey Polyansky, Andriy Krišuk, Roman Sotnikov
• Rhythm group: Viktor Teslenko (drums), Artem Pogorelov (keyboards), Eugene Frères (guitar), Ruslan Yadvizhin (bass guitar)
• Vocal: the finalist of the TV show "Voice of the Country" by Margarita Meleshko and Vitaliy Kostenko
In the evening of August 8, we have an unforgettable atmosphere, a riot of colors of the event and live music. What could be better at the end of the day. We are waiting for you at PBC at 20:00.
Please note that the entrance to the car on the Truhanov island is CLOSED!
By the decision of the KCSA, the Truhaniv Island is declared an eco-zone with restrictions on the movement of TK, and we can not provide a direct transport to the location. It is most convenient to leave the car in the parking lot at the entrance to the pedestrian Park Bridge and take a stroll on it to the island. Thanks for understanding.