MASCARAD is a masterclass for creating the most important element of digital marketing in 2019 - Instagram filters.
After a brief introduction on how masks lift the hype on the internet and allow you to receive tens of thousands of followers in a couple of days, we open SparkAR, and under the guidance of friends from FFFACE, create our first Instagram filter.
At the event you will learn:
- How to post your filter on Instagram and Facebook and why you don't have to pay for it
- How to create Instagram filters yourself, even without design skills
- How to engage your audience and create a filter that will lift the Internet's ears
- Why Instagram filters are New Black and why in 2020 everyone will talk about it
Let's also take a look at FFFACE's cases:
- A mask that has garnered a million impressions
- A mask that has garnered 30,000 subscribers a day
- Let's consider fairies when cool masks didn't work
About the organizers:
FFFACE is a team of creators who were among the first to master the subject in Ukraine and have already created more than 20 cool filters for themselves and their clients.
- Yegor Kumachev - HUNDRED - has created several viral masks for more than 10 years in computer graphics, visual effects and design. He has participated in projects for Volvo, BMW, Logitech, Lego, as well as in the VR project for the Black Eyed Peas group.
- Dmitry Kornilov - CEO - futurist, more than 10 years in digital marketing, is engaged in creation of digital (Publicfast.com, ZIR) and introduction of new technologies in advertising communications and business.
Has worked with Bud, Kent, Johnson & Johnson, Coca Cola, Carlsberg, Poker Stars and more.
During the second part of the lecture, in practice, we will create a mask of 0, so everyone who wants to learn this should have with them:
1) A charged laptop;
2) SPARK AR Freeware Pre-installed:
https://sparkar.facebook.com/ar-studio/download - Free for Windows / MacOS
- Each participant will create their first mask ready for publication (and will be able to send it immediately to their friends);
- All participants learn how to turn mask masks into business results.