1. Learn all about current trends in media.
2. Feel like an integral part of the information community.
3. Personally communicate with experienced speakers of the event.
August 30 edition of "Our People" holds an exciting meeting in the framework of the project "Media School". Reputable speakers and useful experience: do not miss out!
The task of the project is to reveal the main trends and features of the development of modern media business to the new generation of the information era. Dear speakers will present actual cases, share experiences and disclose valuable methods.
Speakers of the event:
- Grigory Shverk (People's Deputy of Ukraine VIII convocation, a lawyer, from 2001 to 2013, served as vice-president of the UMH group);
- Roman Nasirov (politician, People's Deputy of Ukraine VIII convocation);
- Matvey Ganapolsky (the journalist with the highest honorarium in the post-Soviet space);
- Alexei Semenov (Producer of the TV channel "Direct").
Do not miss the unique opportunity to communicate with experts in the media sphere personally. See you!