Odessa. Theater. Sea. The eleventh festival of theaters "MILOKO" dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the bright theatrical space "Odessa Cultural Center" will take place in Odessa on September 25-28.
MILK will traditionally collect the most relevant, resonant, fresh, interesting, bright, dramatic performances from all over Ukraine in a large theater space (6 locations), and bring successful theater events from other countries. Recall that in different years at the festival they showed the exclusive trilogy of the unique street Open Air theater experiment: "Mancourt" 2014, "ROOD" 2015, "Être-jeté-là" 2016, performance-triptych staged by the concept director Alexander Zhuravlya, "The Last Day summer "of the theatrical prodigy Ivan Uryvsky," Solodka Darusya "by Maria Matios in the staging of the People's Artist of Ukraine Rostislav Derzhipilsky Ivano-Frankivsk theater, the State Drama Theater. Sandro Ahmeteli Tbilisi (Georgia). The winner of the last year were: small comedies of the famous Kharkov "Theater 19" "Brutal Stories" by Don Nigro, director Igor Ladenko. They will open the festival on September 25.
"The main purpose of the festival is to tangibly and tangibly contribute to the development of a modern theater in Ukraine," says the ideological inspirer and festival director Mikhail Zhuravel.
Separately it is worth noting that MILK successfully combines immersion in the world of theater and velvet rest in Odessa.
The subscription "All-inclusive MOLOKO" includes:
- entrance to all performances of the competitive and out-of-competition programs on the big stage (the performance on the Chamber stage is not part of the subscription)
- master classes of famous theater professionals
- presentation of books by top Ukrainian writers Kapranov brothers, Andrei Lyubka, Alexander Irvantets, Ruslan Gorov, Oleg Zaitsev, and other events of the festival.
- Flavored coffee as a gift every day. At a time convenient for you at the festival, exchange the subscription "All-inclusive MOLOKO" (ticket) for the festival badge and get coupons for daily free coffee.
- the opportunity to join the definition (vote) of the winner in the category "Audience Choice" when viewing 99% of the performances of the festival
- Bonus: other Open Air software events.
This year the creators of MILK paid special attention to the children's program. So, in the days of the festival will show the 6 best children's performances from all over Ukraine - for children of different ages. Also, specially for children, a number of workshops on acquaintance with the theatrical world is planned: a quest for the theatrical make-up, creation of scenery, costumes, the basis of directing and acting.