A full house at the largest stadium in the country (NSC Olimpiyskiy Stadium), a stadium tour of Ukraine, a tour of Western Europe and North America... 2019 can be called the year of the king of Ukrainian pop music – the year of MONATIK! More than 10,000 people still have fresh memories of the unique emotions and impressions of the MONATIK show in the Dnipro this summer at the Meteor Stadium.
MONATIK is returning to the Dnipro. May 23, 2020, Meteor Stadium – MADE WITH LOVE AND RHYTHM SHOW We will sing in unison, dance in a single rhythm, love and explode with emotions. MONATIK: MADE WITH LOVE AND RHYTHM SHOW – these are the stories from the songs of all albums that come to life on the big stage. These are the multi-artist superhits that people sing and dedicate to loved ones, with whom they are inspired and filled with strength. It will be the magic of live performance and to feel it in one rhythm together with thousands of open hearts – it cannot be compared with anything!
TICKETS for the MONATIK show IN DNIPRO
Come with family, with lovers, with friends, colleagues, or in company with yourself. You will find in this show made with love, something personal that inspires, sews up your soul and makes you dizzy. And more great news!
How to choose a category of tickets? A few tips:
- If you go with children, choose sector tickets. Children under 6 years old admission is free.
- "What happened first: music or dancing"? If you choose dancing, then you are in the fan zone. The closer to the stage, the more drive. The choice is yours: FAN-1 or FAN-2.
- Tickets are getting more expensive as the show date approaches. Therefore, the sooner you take, the more profitable.
- In sectors will people sit the whole concert? Very unlikely. At MONATIK shows, people cannot help dancing. Choose available places. The farther from the center of the stage, the more accessible the tickets. But the atmosphere is not getting worse. The later you choose the place, the less choice.
It is also important to know:
Organizer – VIRUS Music company:
- Admission with children under 6 years is free only in the sectors and without a separate seat.
- Entrance to the fan zone is recommended for children from 12 years old and accompanied by adults.
- The show starts at 20:30. Doors open at 18:00. Come to the stadium at least 1.5 hours before the start.