A full house at the largest stadium in the country (the metropolitan NSC Olimpiysky), a tour by Ukrainian stadiums, a tour of Western Europe and North America ... 2019 can be called the year, without exaggeration of the genius of our time - the year MONATIK! More than 15,000 people still have fresh memories of the unique emotions and impressions of the MONATIK show in Kharkov this summer at the Metalist stadium. And I want to live again, I want more!
And now MONATIK, without exaggeration – the genius of our time, is returning to Kharkov with a big show at the Metalist stadium on June 5, 2020! MONATIK's performances are striking every time with a new highly professional choreography, sophisticated bright, thoughtful to the smallest detail, numbers and stunning costumes, special effects and dizzying show moments. But most importantly - the whole stadium sang in unison, danced in a single rhythm and exploded with emotions that will be remembered for years! These moments I want to live again and again. So that clings deeply and every time! And you have such a chance...
MONATIK: MADE WITH LOVE AND RHYTHM SHOW in Kharkiv is a story that comes to life from the songs of all albums, simultaneously intertwined with each other, and self-contained. These are the hits that people sing, as their own hymns of life and happiness. This is the magic of a live performance that cannot be felt in recordings or through clips, it is the unity of tens of thousands of people with open hearts, in one rhythm, with great love.
MONATIK CONCERT TICKETS IN KHARKIV
Come with your whole family, with your loved ones, or with friends, colleagues, or in company with yourself. You will find in this show made with love, something personal that inspires and inspires, sews up your soul and makes you dizzy.
How to choose a category of tickets? A few tips:
- If you go with children, choose sector tickets. Children under 6 years old admission is free.
- "What happened first: music or dancing"? If you choose dancing, then you are in the fan zone. The closer to the stage, the more drive. The choice is yours: FAN-1 or FAN-2.
- Tickets are getting more expensive as the concert date approaches. Therefore, the sooner you take, the more profitable.
- In sectors will people sit the whole concert? Very unlikely. At MONATIK concerts, people cannot help dancing. Choose places available. The farther from the center of the stage, the more accessible the tickets. But the atmosphere is not getting worse. The later you choose the place, the less choice.
It is also important to know:
Organizer VIRUS Music company:
- Admission with children under 6 years is free only in the sector and without providing a separate place.
- Entrance to the fan zone is recommended for children from 12 years old and accompanied by adults.
- The show starts at 20:30. Doors open at 18:00. Come to the stadium at least 1.5 hours before the start.