1. The master class "Play your role, Scene vs. Life" from acting by Andy Lyubich can be beneficial for both professionals and for all those who are committed to theatrical creativity.
2. Solo Plays Fest is a new modern international festival.
3. Viewers of the show will also be able to see the exhibition of unique dolls "Innuendo" from Iness Kuzhom, which also produces dolls for the theater, exhibition of works by photographer Marina Kutsenko "Life, Moment. Game", dedicated to His Majesty theater, to take part in the rosigri prizes for the audience: photo sessions in theatrical costumes, books, subscriptions to the theater for three, six, twelve months.
In the program of the International Theater Festival Solo Plays Fest Master Class: Play your Role. Scene vs Life, which consists of 3 parts:
Conducted in the form of dialogue with you - in the LTS do not like long lectures.
- How to become an Actor? - step-by-step instructions.
- Stanislavsky "for dummies", or why we often do not like ourselves on the Celph?
- Public speaking - excitement, attention of the audience, common mistakes.
- psychophysical method - what is it?
She is the main one. It means your direct involvement - the LTS is an important practice.
- Stanislavsky v Chehov
- Public Speaking: Working with the text
- Simple acting tools that draw attention to your audience (examples of poetry reading)
Answers to your questions
No less important part of the Master class, during which the coach answers the questions that concern you directly - this is an opportunity to clarify, recive and understand the end.
Conducted by master class actor, radio conductor, coach Andrew Lyubich