With a lot of updates! Let’s meet on the first weekend of September at the Biggest Cheese Market. Will celebrate the beginning of autumn, taste cheese from the best Ukrainian craft makers and listen to lectures from foodies and gastro experts.
On September 4–5 you will find a lot of local Ukrainian food: sheep, goat, cow and buffalo cheeses, and also wine, beer and liqueurs, honey, sauces and jams, candies and pastries, healthy snacks, meat and fish delicacies and other tasty things.
All guests will get an individual tasting fork in a case – believe us, you will taste a lot!
But that is not all! We have also for you:
- Lecture ‘A great cheese journey through time and space’. The researcher of gastronomic history Maria Banko will tell the history of cheese from primitive times to the present.
- Lecture ‘Ukrainian history of cheese’, where you can learn about local cheese, cheese travel and cheese pies.
- Lectures about food pairing.
- Master classes of a cheese plate making.
- Cheese station, where you can cut the cheese, get honey, jam or sauce for cheese, pack a cheese plate, open a wine bottle and rent a beautiful wine glass.
- And also the cheese chess, a cheese horoscope and a cheese casino, many photo zones for perfect photos for your Instagram, new people and much more – it will be two days of gastronomic networking.
And in the evening there will be a lot of dancing at our balcony! On September 4we will dance from 4 PM until 10 PM with INFINITO STRING QUARTED, RUBAN and DIR. Acoustics from the INFINITO STRING QUARTED string quartet, high-quality electronic sound from RUBAN and elegant combination of different styles in the tracks of DJ and editor Dmitry Dir will make the first Saturday of September unforgettable.
On September 5 we are waiting for you again at 4 PM. We will continue our dance marathon with with a four-hour acoustic program from INFINITO STRING QUARTED, which have a lot of unexpected arrangements of famous hits in their repertoire. Dress on beautiful clothes and comfortable shoes – we will dance to your heart's content!
Entrance: 100 UAH, 80 UAH paying by Visa card