1. Olga Chubareva has an amazing soprano, which is pleasing to the public for an incredible range, strength, charisma and unmatched beauty of the timbre.
2. For you a love-assorted program is intense and bright!
3. Kirch of St. Catherine is a very majestic and unique location with great acoustics.
Olga Chubareva - People's Artist of Ukraine, professor, doctor of philosophy, opera singer, pianist, laureate of dozens of international competitions, is not only the main performer, but also the author, producer and director of the international art project "LADY OPERA".
Wonderful, talented, modern, her name - in the top ten of the 25 most beautiful opera singers in the world.
This evening you will hear works by Bach, Vivaldi, Villa Lobos, Handel, Haydn, Mozart, Bortniansky, Skoryk.
Musical accompaniment is a unique quartet of banners named after Nikolai Rizol.
1. A. Vivaldi. Season. E-dur Concert. 1st part "Spring".
2. Y. Bach. Aria soprano from Magnificat.
3. F. Handel. Aria Almiri from the opera "Rinaldo".
4. Y. Gaidn. Aria Anna from Oratorio "Seasons".
5. VA Mozart. Alleluia from the motto "Exsultate, jubilate".
6. D.Bortnyansky. Overture to the opera "Alcid".
7. Ts.Frank. Panis Angelicus.
8. E.L.Eubber. Pie Jesu of the Requiem.
9. M. Skorik. Melody.
10. M. Skorik. Spanish dance
11. E. Vila-Lobos. Aria (cantina) from Brazilian Bahian number 5
12. Kh. Turina. Chants from the "Song Format" cycle
13. V.Kyara. Spanish bolero