1. New voices, modern full-dome 360 projections.
2. Music by prominent composers.
3. Each of the elements of the show complements and makes it unique.
Creative project ARTSpace of the Kiev Planetarium presents the full-dome opera show under the stars "New History"!
New voices, modern full-dome 360 projections, music by prominent composers and a festive atmosphere.
Each of the elements of the show complements and makes it unique.
Unique voices for timbre coloring and sound power:
- Lyric-coloratura soprano Lydia Yakovenko.
- Coloratura mezzo-soprano Eugenia-Amadeia Edelweiss.
- Lyric and dramatic tenor Alexander Molodyk.
You will hear exclusively live performance of the arias by soloists and a brilliant piano playing by Kristina Kravtsova.
The program of the show includes arias from world famous operas:
- The aria “Think of me” from the musical “The Phantom of the Opera” by E. L. Webber blows “In sleeps he song to me” from the musical “The Phantom of the Opera” by E. L. Webber.
- Rozine’s aria “Una voce poco fa” from the opera “The Barber of Seville” by D. A. Rossini.
- Olympia Aria Les oiseaux dans la charmille from the opera Tales of Hoffmann by Jacques Offenbach.
- Puccini - song “Solveig” with the suite “Peer Gynt” E. Grieg.
- Lauretta’s aria “O mio babbino caro” from the opera “Gianni Schicchi” - “Alleluja” with the motet “Exsultate jubilate” V. A. Mozart.
- duet of Mimi and Rudolph “O soave fanciulla” from the opera Bohemia by G. Puccini
- Mario Cavaradosi’s aria Recondita armonia from the opera Tosca by G. Puccini
- Alfred’s aria “Lunge da lei” from the opera La Traviata by Verdi
- “Time to say goodbye” F. Sartori
- “Table Song” performed by a trio of vocalists “Libiamo ne 'lieti calici” from the opera “La Traviata” by J. Verdi
Immerse yourself in the world of opera classics with the Kiev Planetarium and the creative project ARTSpace!