1. We are preparing the best Ostrov for the last 7 years. Your Ostrov.
2. Lineup with the names of world artists as well as representatives of the best labels.
3. A long weekend for lovers of music and dance from 15 to 17 June.
OSTROV festival after last year's tour of the Black Sea coast is returning home to the capital! Favorite island in the middle of the Dnieper is preparing to take lovers of music and dance for a long weekend from 15 to 17 June 2019.
For the seventh year, the festival pleases music lovers and party-goers with an organic line-up with the names of interesting musicians and artists, as well as representatives of the best labels, promotional teams and the community of the Ukrainian electronic scene. Powerful energy of nature, fancy scenery, sound, penetrating into every cell of the body and dancing ... Endless dancing surrounded by friends and associates on Your Island!
For six years, such great names of the world stage as Carl Craig, Radioslave, Pan-Pot, Mind Against, Nicole Moudaber, DJ Koze, Booka Shade, Ricardo Villalobos, Tale of Us, Ben Klock, Dixon, Guy Gerber and many others. The lineup was visited by dozens of the best Ukrainian DJs and projects. It will be the same this year.
Today, Ostrov 2019 has announced an attractive scattering of headliners. These are Amelie Lens, Farrago, Joyhauser (all - Belgium), Henrik Shwarz, FJAAK, J. Manuel (all - Germany), KiNK (Bulgaria), Sonja Moonear (Switzerland), Nolah (Spain), Woo York (Ukraine), Jeremy Underground (France).
General Admission - a ticket gives the right to enter and move around the festival territory (except for the Backstage zone)
Backstage - a ticket has several advantages:
- a separate entrance that provides quick access.
- gives the right to move around the festival, as well as access to a separate backstage - a zone of increased comfort for a limited number of guests.
- as close as possible to be near the artists who perform.
-special advanced menu.
-Services and security.
- separate WC area.