1. Elegant music that looks into the innermost corners of the soul.
2. Nothing melts your heart like the sound of a grand piano.
3.Piano music always pushes the brightest emotions to the surface.
ARTSpace art project of Kiev Planetarium presents:
360 ﹾ PIANO SPACE full-domed music show - grand piano under the starry sky!
The most sensitive pieces of music - some became a soundtrack to the work of the great Hayao Miyazaki, while others became a soundtrack to life.
● F. Chopin - Rain Drop Prelude;
● P. Tchaikovsky - October
● E. Grieg - Melody in A minor
● Joe Hisaishi - One summer day
● L. Beethoven - Sonata No. 7 (2 parts)
● K. Debussy - Girl with flax-colored hair
● Yann Tiersen - Rue des Cascades
● Yann Tiersen - Comptine d'un autre ete
● V. Solodovnikov - Phlegmatic
● F. Schubert - Serenade
● O. Skryabin - Prelude for the Left Hand
● O. Scriabin - Pre-Sharp Minor Prelude
● Joe Hisaishi - The Boy Who Drank Stars
Piano music always pushes the brightest emotions to the surface - something for everyone: something important, something special, intimate and intimate. After all, for the great white piano, the soloist of the show program - VLADI SOLODOVOV, plays not just on the black and white keys, on and on the strings of your soul.
The PIANO SPACE Space Show is turning into a true multi-dimensional concert, thanks to the latest technologies of the Kiev Planetarium and 360 ﹾ projection show on one of the largest projection domes in Europe.