1. The largest international event in the field of Alternative Medicine in Ukraine that will break your stereotypes.
2. 11 locations and events in non-stop mode: lectures with the participation of bloggers, eco activists, doctors of evidence and alternative medicine and inspirational people; exhibition; Vegetarian product market and Lifestyle product; food courts.
3. Ability to experience everything yourself: meditation and yoga, safe and affordable diagnostic methods, alternative methods and different types of therapies, vegetarian dishes and much more.
On June 22-23, 2019, a large-scale event PRO Alternative Medicine 2019 will be held in Kyiv, which will bring together international conferences and exhibitions, educational lectures, market of useful goods, workshops and practices.
The organizers say that the guests and visitors of the event are waiting for 11 locations, where non-stop mode will take place:
● seminars with the participation of international experts in alternative medicine;
● a lecture where over 30 speakers, including proven and alternative medicine specialists, scientists, well-known bloggers, activists and interesting people, will talk about alternative and integrative medicine, ecology, a conscious way of life, nutrition, etc.;
● master classes for qualified teachers from a wide variety of yoga, masters of qigong, breathing practice, 14 hours of practical classes (take a form, and a yoga mat);
● exhibition: representatives of international and Ukrainian clinics, diagnostic and medical centers, alternative and non-traditional medicine methods, research, drugs, and Pro methods you will learn for the first time, can check for yourself, try and ask questions;
● Market: 500 m2 of organic and vegetarian products, ecological and natural cosmetics, ethical clothing, ornaments, decor, aroma products, decoration items, goods for animals and other varied;
● art therapy, fairy-tale therapy, transformative games, lessons from Ayurvedic cooking and much more, baby yoga.
World-renowned Ayurveda specialists Robert Freedom (USA) (the American writer and Dr. Ayurveda, the first Western scientist who graduated from the Ayurveda College (in 1980) and received a license for Ayurvedic practice in India) and Claudia Welch (USA), became the main headliners of the event. Doctor and Practitioner of Oriental Medicine, teacher and author of several books on Oriental Medicine and Ayurveda) and Dmitry Skopintsev (Hungary) (founder and chief physician of the Ayurvedic Clinic Calendula (Hungary), which has been successfully working in Europe for more than 20 years).
The lecturers will have the opportunity to hear speeches by the head Gennadiy Shabas (head of the NGO "Ukrainian Association of Medical Canbis"), Irina Stavchuk (eco-activist and leader of Ecodia), Jan Tiana (Teacher and Practitioner of Transcendental Meditation, Jan Tian), Igor Orlov (Neurokineziologist ), Anna Burago (President of the Association of Ukrainian Hippotherapists) and others.