1. An unexpected view on classic dramaturgy.
2. Recreation for the soul, aesthetics for the eyes, work for the brain.
3. 3. Choreography, music and vocals are so fascinating, that time passes unnoticed and you want to come again and again.
“Visions” is a dance and vocal mystery based on Lesya Ukrainka play “Forest song”. Irrespective that the performance was created by young ambitious team called TEMP and this is their first show, it was a participant of the International Theater Festival “Milk 2019”
“Visions” is one unusual interpretation of the play by Lesya Ukrainka. Why? Here are some facts:
- the presence of two pairs of Mavka and Lukash on the stage: one pair is from the present, the other is from the past; one pair speaks with the language of dance, other pair sings; some of them have made mistakes, others are trying to draw conclusions.
- most part of the text is transformed into plastic, dance or song
- the songs in the play are based on the lyrics from the "Forest Song" itself with the music by a young, professional composer.
And much more that makes it worth seeing it.