1. You will get practical advice from the acting showrunner how to make TV shows
2. Analyze the grains of the pros and cons of modern serials and films.
3. Hear the unique experience of the Hollywood professor, the author of the book "The road map of the showrunner"
For the first time in Ukraine, a master class from the famous American scriptwriter, playwright, producer, dean of UCLA - Neela Landau.
How to write a script that touches the very soul!
Since the digital age has changed the approach to the scenario
So prepare for pitching and bring your idea with all the passion that you are capable of
If you dream of creating a successful series - we definitely should meet!
Who needs to come: scriptwriters, creative producers, editors of serials, directors, everyone who is interested in serial production.
About the Nile. Neil Landau is a famous screenwriter and playwright, script consultant for the largest Hollywood and European film companies, professor, teacher of the prestigious screenwriting course at the School of Television, Film and Digital Media at the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) and the University of Cinematic Arts in Southern California (USC) . He worked as a script consultant on American blockbusters "Jurassic Park", "Spiderman", "Bad influence", "Death to her face", "The Way of Carlito", was the scriptwriter of the most popular and long-living series of America "Young and Daring" the cult series of the 90's Melrose Place, the series "Faculty", the popular comedy "Do not tell mom that the nurse is dead," and others. In 2012, his animated film "Ted Jones and the Lost City" (" Goya "for the best adapted scenario).
What shall we talk about:
- Chips and franchise TV series
- Pilot series
- Entry point for the series
- Arches of characters
- Scenario rooms work
- Beat sheet for the TV series
- Creation and editing of television series outlets
- Design scenarios for different platforms, genres and structures
- Bible and mini-bible series
- Work on feedback from the studio / network / group