1. To hear real stories of success and failure on the TV
2. In two hours you will have time to get acquainted with the famous TV people, ask them everything they wanted to know about TV, make a salf and get some interesting experience.
3. Television will be closer to you right during our meeting!
Is television already dead and it's time to throw an old teleke into a garbage dump? But why then HBO and Netflix are worth billions of dollars, and behind the well-known world shows are watching billions of viewers around the world. Are you watching everything on Youtube, and what is it different from television?
If you are 18 years of age and older, you are interested in television and media, is an active user of social networks, but you do not know how to reach a level of well-known bloggers, or just want to become a famous person, we are waiting for you (where and how).
Meeting format: free talk
Dasha Selfi is a TV presenter, a special correspondent for the ICTV channel
Marina Lyshak - journalist, TV presenter
Alexander Bohun is a digital expert
The secret star guest.
Real Stories of Success and Failure on TV:
- TV is dead, live TV.
- How to get to the TV: through bed or money? (No)
- What door does your work open in the frame?
- How much do TVs earn? We will count other people's money
- Where and with whom do the TV presidents sleep? Are they sleeping at all?
- Is it true that life on television is short? When to begin to stab Botox?
If you are dreaming of becoming a TV presenter, you will know all the secrets of life in a shot and feel what's happening on the other side of the camera - you're already stepping to your goal. The way from a blog in Instagram or on Youtube from 1,000 followers to a TV star with millions of fans is thorny but real.