1. You will feel unforgettable impressions of fantastic shows on spherical screens and virtual games.
2. You will see more than 70 works by world-famous digital artist Android Jones (USA)
3. More than 80,000 people from all over the world have already touched the SAMSKARA show. Join and you!
Your immersive experience this fall!
Autumn in Kiev will not be as calm as before. Why? Because you are waiting for a new event of this season - the opening of the immersive exhibition SAMSKARA!
The exhibition features more than 70 works by world-famous American artist Android Jones. In his hands, digital brushes create an alternate reality. Worlds appear in his canvases in colors that are incomprehensible to the mind, symbols and images. In them you will see yourself and feel the soul of the artist.
- the largest collection of paintings by the artist Android Jones;
- fantastic shows on spherical screens;
- virtual games and flights around the worlds of Samskara;
- shows and performances.
SAMSKARA is a creative and inspirational experience for everyone. The result of joint creativity of people from different parts of the world who are ready to give this world something truly beautiful.
Admission fee on a weekday - 250 UAH.
Visiting the exhibition at the weekend - 300 UAH.
Children from 7 to 12 years old must have a ticket (150 UAH) and are allowed to the exhibition only accompanied by an adult.
Children under 7 years old admission is free.
The exhibition is open every day, starting from November 15, from 13:00 to 23:00.