- a unique opportunity for everyone to have a good time
- be filled with the life-giving energy of mantras
- The combination of acoustic instruments, electronic sound and texts in the ancient Sanskrit language makes each performance unusual
SECRET FORÉST is a Ukrainian music group that creates indie music and combines romantic melody with electronic sound.
At the heart of creativity SECRET FORÉST personal experiences and stories of musicians who will be close to all who are trying to know and understand their inner world.
"We have something to say and share. We carry a valuable message and mood tuned to the heart rate. Did you know that what each of us fills the inner world determines the state of consciousness and our future? We want our music to inspire, it raised us above everydayness and anxieties, made me feel the atmosphere of warmth and weightlessness, and also filled with life-giving energy. "2018:
- joint concert of the group and famous jazz guitarist Bilal Karaman (Bilal Karaman, Amsterdam - Istanbul)
- participation in the international jazz festival Leopolis Jazz Fest (Street music) and second place in the audience voting;
- Participation in the finals of the national TV project "Ukrainian Song" at the Arena Lviv;
- at the end of September, at the invitation of the festival "From a Country in Ukraine", a visit to the cities of the Donetsk region - Avdiivka, Ugledar and Volnovakha with concerts. The result was the own initiative of the charity marathon "VCESTE" (charity concerts and educational activities in the cities of the front-line territories of Ukraine). 2016-2017:
- participation in festivals West, Woodstock, Mlinomaniya, Fairy Tale City, New wave exhibition, Clyzh Yoga Day (Romania), Lviv Yoga Day. Concerts and creative meetings in Kiev, Odessa, Zaporozhye, Kharkov, Kherson, Uzhgorod, Chernivtsi and in Lviv. The combination of acoustic instruments, electronic sound and texts in the ancient Sanskrit language makes each performance unusual. Secret Forest music is a unique opportunity for everyone to have a good time, be filled with the life-giving energy of mantras and be yourself. Feel at home, relax and rest!