1. Immerse yourself in the culmination of modern music, literature, visual arts and cinema: 5 locations, 24 hours non-stop
2. Enjoy the pleasure of relaxing with like-minded people in the picturesque Kaniv and listening live to world and Ukrainian stars.
3. Make a good case: to join the completion of the construction of the Shevchenko Cultural Center, 100% of the profit from the sale of tickets will go to its restoration
ShevaFest - open-air festival for open-minded people! On July 7 in Kaniv, a new cultural phenomenon will flourish with passions and meanings - the charity international festival ShevaFest.
An event that can not be missed! The legends of world music, literature and art will be gathered in Kaniv to help rebuild the city on a tourist map. 24 hours in 5 locations: modern music, literature, visual arts, cinema, which will make this day and set a tone for the whole year.
24 hours of non-stop of cool music: Oleg Skrypka, Talpsky, Ivano Collalti, Charms Summers, TANA project, Pandorum, Asterion and many others. Special guest - Prodigy legend - Leeroy Thornhill.
24 hours in a row from literary stars: Ivan Malkovich, Brothers Kapranov, Oksana Zabuzhko, Andriy Kurkov, Lesya Podervyanskogo, Volodymyr Tsybulka.
A multimedia show in the city cinema and an unforgettable night of dance!
The venues where the festival will take place:
- musical scene - stadium;
- night of dance - station Avto-river;
- authentic music, Cossacks - under the Chernecha mountain;
- literary scene - Red and Black;
- a multimedia show "Free Shevchenko" - a city cinema.
100% of the proceeds from the sale of tickets will go to the completion of the construction of the Shevchenko Cultural Center.
Join, get a charity ticket! Shevchenko's day came!