1. Immerse yourself in the emotional world of music.
2. Get an incomparable pleasure from gorgeous vocals.
3. Charge your inspiration.
On March 26, the World Opera Singer, the winner of two American awards "Grammy", and People's Artist of Ukraine Anatoliy Kocherga will perform in the October Palace.
The international career of the "famous Slavic bass" began at the Vienna State Opera in the late 80's, at various years working under the contracts at the Italian theater "La Scala" and the Vienna Statsuper. It is worth noting that after speaking to the American Metropolitan, opera, The New York Times wrote: "Singing the Kochergi - as the effect of an exploded bomb".
Additionally, the fans will be able to see the actor on the stage of the ICCM, accompanied by the People's Orchestra of Folk Instruments of the MALMU PU under the guidance of the Honored Worker of Culture of Ukraine Victoria Vassilieva. In the concert "Symphony of Romance" the singer will perform songs, opera arias, romances of both Ukrainian and foreign composers.
ANATOLIY KOCHERGA, March 26, 2019, the list of works:
1. Vasyl Movchan's music, the words of Dmytro Lutsenko, "You hear the curly wedge of a cranberry".
2. Popular music, the words of Mikhail Petrenko, "I would take a bandura".
3. The music of Alexander Gurilov, the words of Sergey Selskogo (Russian) "The bird flew away".
4. Music of Peter Tchaikovsky, words of Alexei Tolstoy, (Russian) "Serenade Don Juan".
5. Music by Lyudmila Alexandrova, the words of Mikhail Petrenko, "I look at the sky".
6. Mykola Lysenko's music, Ivan Kotlyarevsky's words "The Song of the Selected" from the opera "Natalka Poltavka".
7. The music of Peter Bulakhov, words of Vladimir Chuyevsky (Russian) "Mountains, mountains, my star".
8. Boris Fomin's music, the words of Pavel Herman, (Russian) "There is only a meeting in life".
9. Music by Denis Bonkovsky, words by Konstantin Dumitrashka, "Black Eyebrows, Curls of Eyes".
10. The music of Alexander Spiro, the words of Mikhail Lermontov, (Russian) "Portrait".
11. Music by Jacob Feldman, the words of Nicholas von Ritter, (Russian) "The Yardman, Do not Go Horses."
12. Music by Lev Lepky, the words of Bogdan Lepky, "Hear, my brother ...".
13. Charles Gounod, "Pieces of Mephistopheles" from the opera "Faust".
14. Johann Strauss Overture to Operetta, "Flying Mouse".
15. Johannes Brahms, "Hungarian Dance No. 6".
16. Anatoliy Kyryak, "Silvia".
17. Carlo Mounier, "Spanish Capriccio", mandolin solo - Natalia Skryabin.
18. Yevgeny Derbenko, "Italian Overture", mandolin solo - Natalia Skryabin.
19. Enri Lohashvili, music for the series, "Liquidation".
20. Zdenek Krotil, "Concert Piece", solo on the flute - winner of international competitions Dmitry Pankov.
21. Oleksandr Tsigankov, "Impromptu in the style of the country".