1. The sound of the great body of Notre Dame de Paris - Elena Bolykh.
2. Virtuoso play on the piano - Vlad Solodovnikov.
3. Full-length projection 3D-show in the country's largest dome.
The artistic project of the ARTSpace of the Kyiv Planetarium, in conjunction with the experimental orchestra of the Eclectic Sound Orchestra, presents:
Organized show-apocalypse STALKER
Musical expedition is not well-known, often dangerous to human life.
Projection show program "STALKER" is a conductor of the atmosphere of devastating events of human activity. The 360-degree full 3D 3D show transforms STALKER into a concert-meditation, demonstrating the natural disasters that arise as a result of the technogenic impact of mankind on natural elements.
The organ show-apocalypse "STALKER" is:
-Live sound of the great body of Notre Dame de Paris - Elena Bolykh.
-Virtual play on the grand piano - Vlad Solodovnikov.
-Display 3D projection on the largest domes of the country.
The repertoire of the program can be called the soundtrack of man-made disasters.
The show is divided into two parts:
Part I - "ZONE"
1. Mikael Tariverdiyev. Symphony "Chernobyl", 1st part "Zone".
2. Cesar Frank - Prelude, Fugue and variations of C Minor.
Part II - "WHAT IS YOUR DAY?"
3. Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL - Suite "Mad Max" for organ, piano and drums. Arrangement - Vlad Solodovnikov.
4. Johann Sebastian Bach - Aria from Suite # 3 Re Majeure.
5. Vyacheslav Nazarov - Spiritual music in 3 parts.
The atmosphere of the organ show "STALKER" carries an educational mission through art - a lesson for humanity with a view to rethinking the present, giving hope for a bright future.
Duration - 70 min