1. The lively sound of a large organ of Notre Dame de Paris - Elena Bolyuh.
2. Virtuoso playing the piano - Vlad Solodovnikov.
3. Full dome 3D projection show on the largest dome of the country.
The ARTSpace art project of the Kiev Planetarium together with the Eclectic Sound Orchestra experimental orchestra presents:
Organ show apocalypse "STALKER"
A musical expedition to little-known, often dangerous places for human life.
The projection show program "STALKER" is a guide to the atmosphere of destructive events of human activity. A full-dome 3D show in 360 формате format turns STALKER into a concert-reflection, vividly demonstrating the natural disasters that arise as a result of man-made impact on natural elements.
Organ show apocalypse "STALKER" is:
- Live sound of a large organ of Notre Dame de Paris - Elena Bolyuh.
- Virtuoso playing the piano - Vlad Solodovnikov.
- Intense percussion.
- Full dome projection 3D show on the country's big dome.
The repertoire of the program can be called the soundtrack of technological disasters.
The show is divided into two parts:
Part I - “ZONE”
1. Michael Tariverdiev. Symphony "Chernobyl", the 1st part of the "Zone".
2. Cesar Frank - Prelude, Fugue and Variations in B Minor.
Part II - “WHERE ARE WE GOING?”
3. Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL - Suite “Mad Max” for organ, piano and percussion. Arrangement - Vlad Solodovnikov.
4. Johann Sebastian Bach - Aria from Suite No. 3 in D Major.
5. Vyacheslav Nazarov - Sacred music in 3 parts.
The atmosphere of the STALKER organ show carries out an educational mission through art - a lesson for humanity to rethink the present, gives hope for a brighter future.
Duration - 70 min.