1. To hear the best choir of Ukraine, Grammy Award nominees - "Dumka"
2. To visit a concert in one of the most beautiful temples of Ukraine
3. Hear the unique Ukrainian spiritual music of the XII-XIV centuries
Concert event! Do not miss the only, unique concert in the artistic monument of modern art not only in Ukraine, but also in all European culture - the Refectory Church of the Kiev-Pechersk Lavra, whose paintings amaze with their beauty.
Grammy Award nominees - National choir "Dumka" will perform in a unique acoustic hall.
At the concert you will hear:
- Ukrainian sacred music of the XII-XIV centuries;
- music of Kiev-Pechersk Lavra of the XVII-XVIII centuries;
- Baroque church music (Nikolai Diletsky, unknown composers);
- classical Ukrainian sacred music (Artemy Vedel, Maxim Berezovsky, Dmitry Bortnyansky).
It will be a special concert in a very special place. The number of places is very limited.