Why should you go to the theater for the play "Turandot" in Odessa?
- The pinnacle of Puccini's compositional art.
- An emotional and insightful performance.
- Unforgettable impressions for the public.
Opera performance "Turandot" in Odessa
The opera "Turandot" is the final work of Giacomo Puccini. The plot of the work is based on the play by Carlo Gozza. The authors of the libretto are Giuseppe Adami and Renato Simoni. The author of the opera himself took part in the development of the libretto. The staging group included:
- stage conductor Oleksandru Samoile;
- production director Christian von Goets;
- stage artist Lena Brexendorf;
- Choreographer-director Virena Hilholzer;
- choirmaster-producer, Honored Worker of Arts of Ukraine Leonid Butenko.
The drama of feelings and human sacrifice in the performance of the Odessa Opera
Giacomo Puccini began work on the opera "Turandot" in 1920. Unfortunately, the composer died in 1924, not having had time to finish the final duet Turandot and Calafa. Masterful performance, capable of conveying the most dramatic notes of feelings, will not leave anyone indifferent. The duration of the performance is 2 hours 30 minutes. Are waiting for you!
Where to buy tickets for the play "Turandot" in Odessa?
Order tickets online using Concert.ua.