Ukraine WOW | Interactive Exhibition in Kiev! We look forward to seeing you everyday from 11:00 to 20:00 (Monday off) at the Luggage compartment under the ramp, Kiev.
You can buy tickets to Ukraine WOW | Interactive exhibition at Concert.ua online. And also to place an order with delivery by courier or pick up an order on letterhead at our nearest ticket office (on the eve of the event these methods become unavailable).
1. Once again, make sure that Ukraine wows, learning about its geography, industry, history, culture, through its many installations, VRs and interactive features.
2. To see unique exhibits, collected from all over Ukraine - from the last self-portrait of Kazimir Malevich to the sculptures of Alexander Arkhipenko.
3. To make cartoons about prominent Ukrainians and see how unique Ukrainian tapestries live.
Get to know Ukraine as if you were traveling on the train with you.
Ukraine WOW is 3900 sq.m. wow installations, exhibits and interactive events dedicated to all the best in Ukraine:
• from wow landscapes to the smells of the steppe and the noise of the sea;
• from the amber wall and the installation of brilliant anthracite to the tunnel of love built in the exhibition space;
• from George Narbut's unique alphabet to the mazanka, on which the works of Pauline Rayko are reproduced;
• From a pink wagon, in which dreams and dreams sound, to virtual reality, in which you can fly over your Motherland, walk around the restored Nevitsky Castle and see inside the Nine, the most powerful blast furnace in Europe.
Ukraine WOW is an attempt to rediscover your country, once again to see how beautiful it is. Finally, to realize that Ukraine can be "wow" as much as "wow" is ourselves.
Ukraine WOW takes place in a new exhibition space at the Kiev Central Station (near the 14th track, in the Luggage Section building under the ramp).
For children under 12 years of age, pensioners, combatants - admission is free of charge, subject to availability. All proceeds from the ticket sales will go to Ukrzaliznytsia's social projects.