1. There is a sense of decline in the quality of your life.
At the seminar you will gain knowledge about how your body works, what physiological processes and changes occur in your body after 35 years. But how all these biochemical processes in the body affect your psycho-emotional state.
2. Not satisfied with the quality of her sex life.
Let us take a closer look at what processes in your body affect your libido, which prevents modern women from having an orgasm, how do they actually become friends and start living a fulfilling life.
3. You open your eyes in the morning and you are already tired.
The seminar will discuss how to survive for a modern woman in chronic stress, where to draw energy for self-development and creative realization. Let's talk about the necessary lifestyle changes to correct the effects of constant anxiety in women.
During the seminar you will learn about:
- Female hormones: about bad and good estrogens, about stress hormones and why the number of diseases of the female reproductive system increases;
- Breast: what diseases a woman may face, risk factors and prevention;
- sexual fantasies and libido: the features of women after 35 who are able to correct the state of the intimate zone - which is true and what is a myth, considered the norm and what is not about sexual fantasies and practical sexual health advice;
- pregnancy after 35: features, risk factors, pregnancy planning and rules for preparing a couple for conception;
- psychological changes: we will tell you what psychological changes a woman faces during transitional periods. It is very important to know this in order not to wake up one morning thinking that you are crazy and that something is wrong with you;
- Vitamins and dietary supplements in a woman's life: Let's find out what vitamins are badly needed for women after 35, what dietary supplements really help, and what are marketing tricks;
- anti-aging: I will tell scientific information in an easy and accessible form.
In addition, during the event, each participant will have the opportunity to have a health check-up, namely a densitometry procedure that helps the woman to determine her current level of health. Because the change in bone density is a very serious bell that the woman has changed her hormonal background and that it is time to start correction and not always hormones, as women often fear.
Performing densitometry for the past 2 of my events revealed up to a 65% decrease in bone density in the participants. Which is a symptom of many changes and as a result gave a good incentive for women to take up their health.
Our meeting is also an opportunity to meet other interesting women-participants, ask anonymously duo topical questions that have long troubled you, and see that you are not alone in your questions, to gain new experiences to improve the quality of your life.
Not only a lot of useful information, an opportunity to check-up your health, but also a surprise and, as always, gifts and draws from partners, are waiting for you at the meeting.
9:30 am - registration of participants and time for densitometry
10:00 - first part
11:00 - coffee break, time for individual communication and densitometry
12:00 - Part Two
2:30 PM - Questions / Answers. Gift drawing.
4:00 pm - Completion.
The seminar is conducted by Natalia Silina:
- doctor of gynecologist-endocrinologist of the highest category, gynecologist of adolescence and childhood;
- has been engaged in the health of women from 0 to 100+ for 16 years;
- Candidate of Medical Sciences;
- Member of the European Society of Reproductologists, Embryologists;
- Member of the International Society of Gynecologists-Endocrinologists;
- UNFPA and UNICEF Sexual Education Expert;
- Trained in the sexual education of children, adolescents and adults in the US, Europe and Israel;
- founder of the educational project Silina School of Women's Health.