1. A permanent operating zone of attractions, shopping, food courts and beach holidays right on the banks of the Dniester
2. A rich entertainment program every day, folk festivals combined with modern music
3. Famous Ukrainian performers with their concert program
4. The most popular European and Ukrainian DJs in the two-day evening program of the festival
5. Camping directly on the territory of the festival
10 days of incredible drive and unforgettable emotions is the first festival of vivid impressions WOW Gorodok FEST, which will be held from August 16 to 25, 2019 in the Ternopil region.
The festival will be held in a picturesque corner of Ukraine on the banks of the Dniester River, which for its unique, almost Mediterranean climate, several centuries ago was a favorite vacation spot of the Polish aristocracy and was called the “Polish Riviera”. Today this territory is one of the 20 most beautiful places in Ukraine and the goal of the festival is, first of all, to attract attention and popularize this unique place to stay in Ukraine and beyond!
A ticket to WOW FEST is a chance to find Zen in the lap of luxurious nature and get a sea of memories that each of the participants will remember a whole year before the next festival. After all, the unity of the festival atmosphere and picturesque nature in combination with a beach holiday will allow everyone to get maximum pleasure!
Among the festival headliners:
Anti-glamorous Ukrainian pop artist DZIDZIO
Romantic rock band "Friend of the river"
Charismatic and enchanting Amador Lopez with his vivid show ballet
One of the most famous deep house-style music projects in Europe - Romanian Vanotek
Leading the festival - bright MC DIVA
The stylish DJ GIA is responsible for the beach parties.
Children under 12 years old admission is FREE