1. Summer, Odessa and live orchestral performance is, perhaps, a real temptation for gourmets.
2. The festival will be performed as well-known works, as well as rare fragments, included in the treasury of the world classics.
3. To visit the Black Sea Music Fest - means to get a sea of vivid impressions for a whole year.
June 15 in the Odessa Philharmonic opens the V International Music Festival Black Sea Music Fest.
At the head of the holiday of classical music is traditionally the People's Artist of Ukraine, the conductor of the National Odessa Philharmonic Orchestra Hobart Earl.
From the most delicious:
- June 15 - fragments of Rakhmaninov's "All-Night Vigil" and "Requiem for Larissa" by Silvestrov. Performed by the National Honored Academic Chapel "Dumka".
- June 20 - preserved fragments of Tchaikovsky's opera Undine. In the world, the performance of this work sounded only twice. Premiere in Ukraine.
- June 25 - Concerto for two clarinets and orchestra "Images of the Soul" Yusupov. Fulfilled by the brothers Gurfinkeli.
The festival will be closed at Dumskaya Square.
Black Sea Music Fest was first held in 2014 and, having received a strong support from connoisseurs of classical music, became annual for Odessa. The new musical tradition successfully flourishes, bringing guests and residents of the city to the beautiful.
Waiting for you!
List of events