Odessa Opera and Ballet Theater, Events and tickets
The legend of the theatrical life of Ukraine, one of the favorite places for rest of Odessa citizens and guests of the city, the National Academic Opera and Ballet Theater, is located in the very center of Odessa (1, Tchaikovsky Lane).
The beauty and grandeur of the facade of an old building is amazing, but in its layout and technical data, it is not inferior to the best in Europe.
No less elegant and interior decoration. The auditorium decorated in the style of late French baroque is not only incredibly beautiful, but also functional:
- the stalls, the amphitheater, the mezzanine lodges or even the “gallery” - whatever you choose, the correct location of the chairs excludes the presence of “blind” seats;
- excellent acoustics creates a horseshoe-shaped building structure;
- for the special atmosphere and excellent visibility of everything that is happening on the stage, the modern lighting equipment installed during the modernization of the Theater is responsible.
Just imagine: the words of the actors, even in a whisper, are perfectly audible in all corners of the hall, the capacity of which is more than 1600 spectators!
“Giselle”, “The Nutcracker”, “Swan Lake”, “Carmen”, “Sleeping Beauty”, “Don Quixote”, “Natalka-Poltavka” and other world-famous theatrical productions that have become history come to life on the stage of the Opera Theater.
Also here are all the landmark and large-scale events of the city:
- concerts of Ukrainian and world stars;
- performances of legends of opera and ballet;
- symphony concerts, including organ;
- creative and anniversary evenings;
- spectacular 3D shows;
- various festivals.
The repertoire of the Odessa Opera is painted for a long time ahead, and tickets to the most top events fly away in a matter of minutes.
Be wise and plan your cultural leisure in advance. It's simple: look at the poster and choose the best place on the site Concert.ua - online or with delivery.