1. How to buy a ticket?
There are three ways to buy a ticket: on Concert.ua, by placing the order by phone or in of the ticket offices Concert.ua in your city.
2. How to pay?
1. By card of any bank.
2. By cash: in ticket offices or to courier upon delivery.
3. In POS-terminals (iBox, PrivatBank, EasyPay, Qiwi, City-Pay) throughout Ukraine.
3. What to do and where to run if the ticket was not recevied by e-mail?
Check the Spam/Junk folder first (sometimes the ticket is lost there).
And log in to your account on Concert.ua. Make sure your payment has been successful (contact your bank if you have paid for VISA / MasterCard card), then call us: +38 044 222 00 22 (063 655 99 33, 096 655 99 33, 095 655 99 33); or send a request through the contact form here.
Our managers are happy to assist you from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 21:00, and from 10:00 to 19:00 on Saturday and Sunday.
4. How to get a refund?
Leave a request in the "Refund" section.
We will check the information and will reply to you by e-mail within 24 hours.
5. There is noy my name on the ticket. Can I still use it?
Yes. At the entrance the unique barcode of the ticket will be scanned. So you can safely buy tickets for your friends and relatives.
6. What should I do if I lost my ticket?
To redeem the ticket, fill in the form in the "Contacts" section, choosing "Ticket Loss" topic and attaching a photo/scan of the first page of your passport and an application for the renewal of the ticket (the application must be written by hand).
7. Can I check the validity of a ticket that I purchased not at Concert.ua?
No. Concert.ua is not responsible for tickets purchased from third parties. Even if the ticket is in our system - it does not guarantee the entrance to the event.
8. What is a service fee?
Service fee is the processing fee for order, service and our work.